Thursday, December 5, 2013

Seven Months

Heath is seven months.  We love this boy more and more every day.  He just gets better.

DSC_0721

At seven months:
-enjoying his exersaucer
-obsessed with the brown strap of my diaper bag
-working on his first tooth... it's a slow process
-enjoyed his first Thanksgiving with all three grandparents
-wears size 2 diapers (although, we do mostly cloth)
-wears 6 month clothes, but I think we can move up to 9 month soon
-likes sweet potatoes and baby mum mums
-still nurses 6-7 times a day
-loves to laugh and mimic adults
-wants to play with anything that isn't a toy (straw, cup lid, cords, etc)
-reaches for things constantly
-takes about 3 naps a day, although it varies every day

Stats: (unofficial, at home measurements)
weight-15 lbs
height- I haven't measured him yet, but when I do I'll edit this!

DSC_0732

DSC_0730


1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle! My mom (Doris) had so many nice things to say about your blog that I thought I'd check it out! The pictures of Heath are amazing. He reminds me so much of Michael at that age. I was about 9 or 10 years old then. I remember visiting Michael and Aunt Judy at my grandparents house...I will never forget how loving and careful she was...I actually watched her wash his face every so delicately with Q-tips! It is clear from that shiny Heath smile that you are as loving! Michael's oldest cousin, Jill

    ReplyDelete